Glenn E. Doell's work has been shown nationally and internationally as part of the Smithsonian's American Porcelain' show, and through the Theo Portnoy Gallery in NYC and Foster Goldstrom Galleries in San Francisco and Dallas.
One man shows include Denison University, SUNY Oswego, University of Dayton, Barth Gallery 200, Ithaca College, Wells College etc. Permanent collections include The Everson Arnot, Roberson and Kohler Company where he completes a four month residency as an Artist in Industry participant.
His set designs have be produced at 'The Kitchen' and 'PS 122' in New York, at the University of Calif Fresno, George Washington University, Cornell University, Meddle Collegiate Church NY, Cooper Hewitt Museum as well as several at The Ohio State University.
Grant support has come through the NEA, OAC, GCAC, NYS Council on the Arts.
Reproductions and critical discussions of his work may be seen in the following books and publications:
- American Ceramics, Barbara Press, Rizzoll Press '90
- Ceramics Monthly Magazine, Nov. 1987
- Dance Magazine, July 1983
- Studio Ceramics, Peter Lane, Chilton Press 1983
- Porcelain Traditions and New Visions, Watson Guptil
- New Art Examiner, Sept. 1997
- Dialogue, April 2002